Roy is focused, objective, and ensures the highest quality of service when working with clients. His 39-year work history has allowed him to gain a wealth of experience providing accounting, assurance, consulting, and tax services to a diverse number of industries governmental and not-for-profit organizations.
Roy's primary focus is assurance services. He offers his extensive experience in the areas of not-for-profit, small government, and construction and is a member of the Firm’s Construction group. Additionally, he operates as the Firm Administrator managing, internal audit, human resources, contractor relationships, and more.
- B.S., Accounting, Elmhurst College, 1978
- B.S., Economics, Elmhurst College, 1978
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois, 1980
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP), 2007
- Series 7 Exam, 2009
- Series 66 Exam, 2009
- Life Insurance License, 2010
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- Surety Association of Illinois (SAI)
- Suburban Chicago Planned Giving Council, Board Member
- Winfield Chamber of Commerce, President, 2000
- Winfield Police Pension Board, President (1995-2014)
Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through Independent Financial Partners (IFP), a Registered Investment Adviser. Mueller Financial Services, Inc. and IFP are separate entities from LPL Financial.