Ken is a Partner in the Firm’s Accounting Services Department and has over 40 years of public accounting experience providing audit, outsourced accounting, business and fiduciary income tax planning and preparation, and business advisory services to his clients. He began his career with MPS|CPA, working out of its Burr Ridge office after 13 years of running his own CPA firm and multiple years with a national CPA firm. Ken joined PKF Mueller in 2018.
Ken’s solid technical background formed a base from which he developed insight in identifying varying needs of his business and individual clients. Having worked over the years with businesses ranging from start-ups to those with sales of about $100 million, Ken is best qualified to assist mid-sized clients by addressing numerous decision-making issues that can guide them toward success.
- B.S. Accounting and Related Services, Indiana University, Bloomington
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS) - Official Illinois Legislative Liaison, Past President Chicago-South Chapter
- Rotary Club of LaGrange, Past President, Past District Annual Giving Chair
- Greater LaGrange YMCA - Board of Directors
- West Suburban Chamber of Commerce – Past President, Awarded Industry Man of the Year
- Theta Chi Fraternity – Alpha Iota Chapter Educational Foundation, Treasurer