Joan is a Partner in the Firm’s Tax Department and has over 30 years of tax, accounting, business consulting and compliance experience in serving large multi-national companies, middle market companies and closely held businesses. She was with MPS|CPA for 17 years before joining PKF Mueller in 2018 when the firms merged.
Her expertise is in tax planning, merger and acquisition transactions, federal, state and local taxation compliance issues, and representation of clients before the IRS and state and local agencies. She has serviced clients in a wide variety of industries including, manufacturing, automotive, real estate, construction, and professional services.
- B.A., Accounting, St. Xavier University
- MBA, Finance, DePaul University Charles H. Kellstadt Graduate School of Business
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS), Member
- Beacon Therapeutic School, Board Member