Jeff has 20 years of experience in the areas of assurance, corporate governance, accounting, tax, audit, and business consulting. His effective problem solving, leadership, and communication skills strengthen his ability to perform, review, and supervise client engagements. He takes a very client-centric approach when advising individuals or owners of closely held family businesses ranging in size from start-ups to large private companies.
Jeff is the Partner-in-Charge of the Firm’s Employee Benefit Services Group. His areas of expertise include defined contribution employee benefit plan audits as well as regulatory and tax compliance. This experience is supported by a solid understanding of ERISA, DOL, and IRS requirements. He works closely with the Firm’s representative of the Employee Benefit Audit Quality Center to ensure a quality and efficient audit approach. Additionally Jeff heads up the firm’s Chicago office management and growth initiatives.
- B.S., Agriculture, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, 1995
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, State of Illinois, 1999
- Series 66 Exam–Uniform Combined State Law, 1999
- Series 7 Exam–General Securities Representative, 2000
- Illinois Life Insurance License, 2010
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- University of Illinois Alumni Association
- Fundraiser for the Larkin Center and the United Way of Elgin
Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through Independent Financial Partners (IFP), a Registered Investment Adviser. Mueller Financial Services, Inc. and IFP are separate entities from LPL Financial.