Greg has over 17 years of experience in public accounting and joined Mueller as a Director when the firm merged in 2018 with MPS |CPA. He provides tax planning for both closely held businesses and individuals. He also acts as a representative on behalf of clients before the Internal Revenue Service and various state tax authorities.
Greg is actively involved in tax compliance as well as tax planning and consulting in areas such as accounting methods and periods, domestic production activities deduction (DPAD), IC-DISC and ASC 740/FAS 109/FIN 48.
- B.A. Accounting, University of Illinois, Chicago
- MS Financial Planning (emphasis in taxation), College of Financial Planning
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)