Gary is a Director in the Firm’s Tax Department and has over 33 years of public accounting experience. His background is diverse and includes seven years of Big 4 experience, CPA firm ownership at Rowley & Bushue for 18 years, and he also was an Adjunct Professor at Purdue University North Central for 4 years. He joined PKF Mueller after a merger with MPS |CPA in 2018.
The industries Gary serves include construction, manufacturing and distribution, professional service, technology, and auto dealerships. His areas of expertise include technical tax consulting for corporate, flow-through entities, and individuals; estate planning and transaction (M& A) structuring, and client representations with federal and state examinations.
Gary is a member of the Firm's Construction niche which leads initiatives to provide quality and comprehensive services to our construction clients and education to staff members.
- B.S. Accounting, Illinois State University
- MS, Taxation, DePaul University
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS), Member