We recognize the importance of international business growth and partner with our affiliated firm members of PKF International to provide services to multi-national firms or independent business owners who want to expand their business globally. We collaborate closely with banking and investment institutions, attorneys with international experience, site selection professionals, and municipal and state development agencies to facilitate international business development.
We can provide guidance and service if your firm is interested in conducting international business, establishing offices in a foreign country, expanding your international business to other countries, conducting business as a foreign owned subsidiary, or importing and exporting.
- Corporate registrations & start-up assistance
- International tax consulting
- Corporate and employee tax advice
- Multi-state Sales & Use tax compliance
- Tax compliance
- Tax structuring
- Transfer pricing studies
- Expatriate income and payroll tax planning
- Foreign bank account reporting
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Business valuations and due diligence including cross border mergers & acquisitions
- Audits (in accordance with US, GAAP and IFRS auditing standards)
- Year-end financial statement compilation