- Our accounting expertise allows us to identify issues and toggle between historical financial statements and cash requirements forecasting.
- With over 50 years serving the middle market, we are able to connect with trusted capital providers.
- We strive to make our services cost-effective and limit services to those that provide impact.
- The Team is active in the Turnaround Management Association and has earned Certified Turnaround Professional credentials (CTP).
Complimentary service offered to identify concerns and limitations which could create financial challenges.
We review loan agreements and amendments, identify lender covenants, report requirements, borrow base restrictions, and other critical requirements.
We identify concerns, determine strategic alternatives to turnaround results, and develop action plans to ultimately avoid crisis situations. To keep services cost-effective, all engagements will include:
- A 13-week cash forecast to be used by management as the primary tool to ensure cash availability and lender compliance (including borrowing base calculations and projections).
- A liquidity review to maximize cash flow and manage working capital.
- A long-term viability assessment and business strategy.
- An operational and profitability analysis.
- Lender negotiations for working capital and financial restructuring.
Implementation of strategies developed in the initial assessment that generally cover one quarter or 90 days. At the conclusion, management will receive an exit report including further recommendations and financial forecast model instructions.
If an initial assessment reveals the need for capital or an exit strategy, we have the ability to work with stakeholders and trusted providers to refinance or sell the business. Capital options include debt or equity or working out a deal with a strategic partner. Together, we can discover the potential options and determine what is viable, as well as the timetables to complete such work.