PKF Mueller has developed a dedicated Non-Profit Practice Group which spends the majority of their time serving the accounting needs of non-profit entities We help you achieve your mission through the quality of our professional advice and the customized accounting and consulting services designed to ensure your operational excellence.
PKF Mueller has extensive experience in the non-profit arena working with national and international entities and understands the issues typical of those organizations. While other firms have reduced their resources devoted to this industry, we at PKF Mueller have and will continue to increase our resources and investment in the non-profit industry.
- Outsourced Accounting
- Audits, Reviews, Compilations
- 403(b) Audits and Consulting
- Internal Controls and System Evaluations
- Tax Compliance and Planning
- Tax-Exempt Status Applications
- Unrelated Business Income Tax Planning (UBIT)
- Fraud and Forensic Services
- Circular A – 133 Federal Reporting and Consulting
- Audit Committee Training
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Federal and State Tax Return Preparation
- Creation of a Foundation
- Strategic Planning
- Representation Before the IRS
- Interim CFO
We serve a variety of organizations across the not-for-profit spectrum; foundations, trade associations, membership organizations, faith-based organizations, social service, cultural arts, education, and government entities. Many of our partners and staff serve in a voluntary capacity on boards and give of their resources for the causes they feel strongly about. Additionally, we host quarterly Educational Seminars on accounting updates and hot button topics affecting the industry.